Monday, October 16, 2017

Quiltville Mystery Quilt 2016: En Provence

En Provence!, Bonnie Hunter's 2016 Mystery Quilt is finished! This is the final post for this quilt. I shared my progress on clue #1clue #2clue #3clue #4clue #5, and clues #6 and #7
I found the time to sit still long enough to add the binding to my En Provence quilt. This is what it looks like when you pile a queen-size quilt on your sewing table to finish the binding by machine.
It is so nice to finish something. Now I'm really ready for the next mystery quilt.

You can buy En Provence as a digital download directly from Quiltville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.