Friday, November 3, 2017

Royally Striped Project

After I tried and failed with the last Stephen West Myster Knit Along I decided to try another West Knits design I've had my eye on for a while.
This is the beginning of my version of Royally Striped by Stephen West. Modular knitting with more than a few short rows for shaping and I think this will be a great project to keep me busy for a while.
I'm using worsted instead of the recommended DK as I have loads of worsted and managed to get gauge on slightly smaller needles. So far I'm enjoying the process and I can't wait to learn how it all fits together. It has already given me so many ideas on new and different ways to shape knit.

Needles: Knit Picks Options Interchangeable Nickel Plated Circular Knitting Needle Set
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.