Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Royally Striped Update

We drove up to New England to have Thanksgiving dinner with family.
On that trip I managed to make some great progress on the Royally Striped sweater (pattern by Stephen West). I finished the second sleeve.
And moved on to the bottom border. Pick up and knit about a million stitches! Okay, not that many, but many more than you would think.
I didn't get the bottom border finished yet, but here it is in its lumpy glory. If you're on Ravelry, I have a project page that has the progress photos. I'll add some notes when I get a chance as I did make some modifications.

Pattern: Royally Striped by Stephen West availble for digital download on Ravelry
Needles: Knit Picks Options Interchangeable Nickel Plated Circular Knitting Needle Set
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted (available in over 40 colors)

Winter is coming. Knit faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.