Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Delicate Elephant

Sometimes I get a crazy idea. This time, it was to use some denim I have had for a couple years, a fun embroidery design from Urban Threads, and my own cross-body bag pattern, to make a fun bag.
I picked the colors based on the coordinating print I wanted to use for the lining and strap. The design is the Elephant from the Delicate Ones set from Urban Threads. This four-color design makes a big impact. The denim is a very pale blue; a color better captured in the next photo.
I should time myself making one of these bags. So I can give others an idea how long it takes. This was once I had the lining, outer pocket, and the strap ready to go together. 
This bag is a great size to carry more than your phone but not big enough to carry the kitchen sink. I think this one will make a great gift.

9" and 12" zippers were purchased as matched set from ZipIt Zippers. Seriously, I don't buy zippers from anyone else unless I cannot wait for the quick shipping provided by ZipIt. Great prices and so many color options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.