Friday, May 25, 2018

Studio Lighting Upgrade

The overhead lighting in my studio was less than optimal. It was a smart bulb, but not a very bright one.
This is about the best it would get. Come evening, it was a struggle.
My Darling Husband bought me a smart fixture. The Haiku Home Premier light has a remote, is compatible with Alexa, has adjustable intensity and color, as well as a motion sensor.
Overall it is a great improvement over the last fixture and lamp.
                                 
Here they are side-by-side. Come evening, I'm sure I will appreciate it even more. Installation was super quick and easy. It took longer to find the right breaker than it did to install the fixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.