Wednesday, June 20, 2018

More Glitter Vinyl Projects

I was so happy when my My PunkBroidery order showed up. This is the glitter pack. It includes 24 different colors of super fun glitter vinyl. I'm ready to stitch out all sorts of glittery fun projects!
To celebrate, I stitched out the same project I've been stitching all week. another pair of sugar skulls using this great design from Designs by Little Bee embroidery. 

I promise I'm moving on to a new project in the near future. I'll be sure to share something new on Friday. 

If you see anything here that you are willing to spend your hard earned money on, drop me a line. I've added a contact widget to the scroll on the right-hand side of the page. I'll reply and we can work on creating your new favorite thing. Afterwards, I can set up an Etsy sale just for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.