Friday, June 1, 2018

Shards

Last month I shared my Geodes quilt.
I had some leftovers from that quilt. I'm not a fan of leaving oddly shaped units around so I put them up on the design wall and decided I had enough leftover bits to make a crib-size quilt.
I quilted this one with a swirl-flower motif because I figured it needed something to soften up those angles.
This will be my contribution to the Baltimore Maryland Quilt Guild for our charity quit project. I just need to add the binding and it will be ready to go.

I've made some great progress on getting things finished up this year. I hope to keep the trend going.

2018 Charity Quilt Count: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.