Wednesday, June 27, 2018

More Little Embroidery

When I saw this design from Designs by Little Bee I was pretty sure it would come home with me. Noting says classy like a poop holder for your hand sanitizer. The design comes in two sizes which is great!
I stitched up a couple and I think they came out pretty great!
Then, I had an idea! I thought stitching a silly monster face onto the holder would be great. I still think the idea is great even if the execution isn't so great. This one is my first try. I decided it needed some modification to the stitches before it would be ready for prime time. 
Here (on the left) is my edited design. As you can see, it isn't better than the one on the right. It isn't a loss, though,. I learned quite a bit about stitch density and what kinds of stitch fills I should and should not use on marine vinyl. Standby for my next try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.