Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Bingo Quilt

The Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild is having a bingo event again this year. What is Quilt Bingo? Well, it is an event where you play bingo and the big prizes are quilts made by the guild. For a list of the kinds of prizes one might win at Quilt Bingo you should check out this great post, complete with links to free quilt blocks, bag patterns, and other quilty goodness.
I volunteered to quilt one of the quilts. I didn't make any of the blocks. They were made by members of the guild.
I quilted it with swirls and waves. I wanted to give some movement to the angles of quilt blocks.
I bundled it up (in a Green Bag Lady bag) after trimming and took it to one of the Quilting With Friends events at Spring Water Designs. It was a rainy day, so it was a great time to do some shopping. I'll share what I bought in another post. Now, it is on the way to another member of the guild for binding.

And for those of you keeping track, yes, this post is a day later than usual. It seems I got distracted before scheduling this post

1 comment:

  1. The quilt looks fabulous and all of the blocks look so great together in the top! I am going to attempt to make it out for the quilt bingo event! I wish I was closer because the BMQG looks like a great guild and we don't have an MQG out in Frederick. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.