Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday Blog Oops!

It seems I wrote a bunch of blog posts on Sunday and didn't bother to post a single one for today. Here is my oops post with some random stuff so you know I am still madly making.
I went a little crazy making things with vinyl. Hand sanitizer holders were a big part of my week.
I'm nearing the end of this crochet project made with Red Heart It's a Wrap.
I'm still working on my upgraded thread rack. I don't expect this one to be a quick finish.
I cleaned off my cutting table and it will likely be clean just long enough for me to decide what mess to make next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.