Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Butterflies and Recycling

Okay, just ignore the title. I'm a little off today.This past week, I've been working on this quilt. I don't know why I put such a rush on it, it's not like it has a home. I'm really pleased with how it came out. So pleased, I started another one using the same block layout in different colors. That one isn't finished, yet.I picked up a couple skirts from the thrift shop, intending to convert them into a bag. I've finally gotten around to that particular project.Re-purpose, upcycle, recycle, whatever you call it, it still ends up being a useful bag.

1 comment:

  1. I Love the new quilt & the bag turned out so cool. Don't let June see it .. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.