Friday, January 1, 2010

Keep 'em Coming

The 5" square continues to take up time. The good news is that the resulting bags are really cute and handy.
I've been trying to develop a printed pattern based on this bag. I think it could be done in a single afternoon, too. A great weekend project.If you want to try to make the bag without having to invest in a rotary cutter, they can easily be made with the fabric charm-packs you can pick up from Moda Fabrics. The two bags above were created from one charm pack and one yard of fabric. You can find out more about these fabrics, and others, at The Fatquarter Shop.
This pattern uses very little fabric and can be completed if you have basic sewing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.