Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Lord Strikes Again

Welcome to the Montana winter.It started snowing on Friday night. It stopped sometime last night. Here are some pictures of the gift from the Winter Lord.Thank goodness this isn't my only egress.
I had to shovel my way to the front door. I would have been using the storm door to shovel if I'd tried to come out through that door.I guess the snow plow guy does know where my street is. He wasn't doing all that great a job of plowing.
This guy is great! The picture is horrible, though.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite quilt name. I found that you can do polls with blogger. Cool! (The gadget is at the top in the right side-bar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.