Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ladies Saturday

This Saturday three of us ladies got together. It was really relaxed, with some wonderful soup and conversation.
On the list of accomplishments, we have this wonderful composition book cover. If you haven't added any Moda fabrics to your collection, you aren't trying.

I managed to chop up some fabric squares for a quilt. I'll take a picture of more than two blocks sewn together when I get a chance. This is about as far as I got on Saturday, though.

Last, we have the early entry from our Mommy-to-be. She wanted a secure cover for the newest one that also matched all the other baby goodies. She came up with this cover, complete with a little window so you can check on baby without subjecting them to the horrible chill that is our local winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.