Monday, January 11, 2010

Montana Winter

Sometimes, a quilt will sneak up on you.I picked up some interesting fabric a couple months ago. I don't remember who made it. It was called "running-eighths" and had eight different prints on the width of fabric. I picked up two yards on the speculation that I'd find something to go with it.Add a yard of red flower print, some black-on-black, some red thread, batting and wonderful red flannel for the backing and you have Montana Winter.Mmm... warm.

Details: Yes, the 5" square has again reared it's head. Mostly because it was the easiest block to cut from the fabric. The borders are cut at 3" wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.