Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ladies Saturday

Yesterday the ladies got together for some warm chili, crafting and sparkling conversation.
JB made up this cute little bag using Moda Fabrics from the Boutique collection. She picked up two of the charm packs and picked them apart to make two very different bags. This one uses the greens, reds and golds, the other bag (not pictured) uses the pinks and blues. JR put together this simple, but wonderfully snuggly blanket using some Minke. You may not be able to see it in the picture, but the brown fabric is embossed with cute little hearts.

What did I accomplish? Well, I picked apart two thrift store skirts that are destined to become a bag.

I should get back to work on that quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.