Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thread Thursday

I know, I know... You're tired of hearing about the thread.
I'm not done talking about it, though!  I receive zero compensation for trying to get you to try Superior Threads.  I tell you about it because I am excited about thread and especially about this thread.  Don't worry, you don't have to buy it by the cone like I do, they sell spools, too.
Have I mentioned how much I like being a member of the Thread of the Month Club?  This month I got these amazing colors.  I love the shine of Magnifico and how wonderfully it quilts.  It is great stuff!  I usually pair it with Omni in the bobbin.
One of the benefits of being a member of the Thread of the Month Club is that you get the daily deal all month long AND you can just set those fun daily deals aside until your club order ships and get free shipping on the whole lot!  In this shipment I got a special price on the So Fine! #50 and the pre-wound Bottom Line bobbins.

Since I was holding out for Thursday for this post I have to admit that I've already quilted something with the dark brown So Fine!

1 comment:

  1. I recently tried Superior in my long arm and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.