Saturday, January 17, 2015

Charity Quilting: January Meeting

Today is the January meeting of Annapolis Quilts for Kids.
Since the last meeting I've been working on quilting a stack of quilts that I picked up at the December meeting.  I try to quilt at least two charity quilts per month.  Sometimes I manage to quilt more than that.
Today I will be handing in at least five six quilts for binding.  I may have pieced a couple of the blocks in some of these.  I know I cut some of the charms for the disappearing 9-patch blocks.  Otherwise all the piecing was done by other members of the chapter.  Some were quilted with a simple meander, others with other all-over designs.
All loaded up in my tote they are ready to go.

If you are in the area and are interested in joining you should check out the Annapolis Quilts for Kids blog and come see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.