Saturday, February 7, 2015

Open Wide: Stitching Up Fun!

I finally got some bigger zippers from ZipIt!  It was time to make the biggest size bag from Noodle-Head's free tutorial.  I talked about this fun bag tutorial a few weeks ago.
This time I decided to make the largest size.  The largest size uses a 14" zipper.  I pieced the outer fabrics and quilted the panels on the long arm.
I used Magnifico thread for the top so the stitching has a little shine.  The quilting is hand-guided without stitch regulator engaged.  I just like the smoothness you get without the stitch regulator.
The lining has more darling yarn/knitting fabric to continue the look.  This fabric is just fun!
This bag is a great size to hold a couple balls of yarn and your needles.  Even bulky yarn!
The best part about this bag?  This zipper tab:  Cutest. Tab. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.