Monday, October 12, 2015

In the Mail Monday

This past week I received more than a couple packages.
This is what the USPS did to the quilt I received from Diana of Diana's Golden Needle.  I offered to long arm quilt one of her quilts to help her reach her Girl Scout project goal. Please go to her Facebook page and read her story and learn about her amazing quilt project.  The project has been blogged about on Quiltville by Bonnie Hunter and on During Quiet Time by Amy Friend as well as other blogs.
Spoonflower has a new offering: Sprout Patterns.  Pop over there and take a look.  I chose the Schoolhouse Tunic since I've been considering this pattern purchase for a long time.  I've washed my fabric so I just need to find the time to cut and sew.
I entered a giveaway from Swirly Girls Design and this is the great package that arrived.  Susan Emory also did a trunk show at the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild on Sunday so I got to see many of her quilts in person.  I wanted all the patterns, but I know that I would never make them all.  She also had a couple of her rulers and I couldn't resist picking up the Circle Savvy Ruler from Creative Grids.

Have you made an fun purchases recently?  I'd love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.