Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wardrobe Wednesday: Electric Boogaloo Cowl

I was scrolling through Instagram and came across a pattern from Freia Fibers.  It looked fun, was simple and used ombre yarn.  I had some leftover Noro and some Lamb's Pride so I decided to try it out.  (This is why I usually end up with two or more of everything, because I try it out before I make the real thing.)
Years ago I bought several different balls of Kereyon by Noro.  I also had some Lamb's Pride.  I figured the contrast would be good enough to see the pattern develop in this pattern.
With so few working stitches, this is an easy project to carry along to stitch a couple rows in the car while going from place to place.

Check out the Electric Boogaloo Cowl on Ravelry, grab some ombre yarn and get stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.