Friday, February 5, 2016

Zippered Pouches

Next meeting of the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild we will be swapping zipper pouches. I decided to make the smallest of the Open Wide Pouches as my swap pouch. I really love putting these together. They are so quick and easy and the finish is awesome. For this bag I used some scrap batting to give it a nice soft shape.
I couldn't resist making two at the same time. Sometimes it just doesn't take much longer to make two.
Such cute little bags!

Open Wide Pouch is a free tutorial available from Noodle-head.com.

Zippers from ZipIt Zipper Supply on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.