Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Fiber Optic Yarns

During the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival I did some shopping. I'm going to highlight each of the vendors in a post. Check out these small business people and their wonderful wares.
First up is Fiber Optic Yarns by Kimber Baldwin Designs. I could not resist a Paintbox Gradient in Foot Notes Yarn. I love gradients, ombres and long-stripe yarns. I just can't get enough. This is one of the reasons I will be trying to dye some of my own.
I also picked up a coordinating skein of Foot Notes. I have no idea what I'm going to do with this. I think I see a shawl in this box. I just need to find the right pattern that will let the yarn shine.

Do you have a favorite small business? More importantly, do you have a favorite shawl pattern I should check out for this yarn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.