Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Discovering Buried Treasure

I was searching for something in my sewing room and I found a shopping bag filled with wonderful things.
Look at this wonderful loot! Batik strips, the Add-a-Quarter I've been looking for when I decide to do some paper piecing, some patterns and plates from last year's Row-by-Row, and a scrap bag from Moda.
This is why I shouldn't buy more fabric. I have so many projects waiting to be done. I will never find the time to finish them all.
I've been doing some more cleaning up in here in an attempt to get a handle on the mess and to help me stay focused on certain things so I can finish them up and get them out to new homes. I think I have a plan for this fabric. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.