Monday, September 26, 2016

Knit and Crochet Update

Before I left on my trip to Portland I had reached the point where I was ready to start the decreases for my hat (Langfield). I was afraid I would forget where I was (I did) so I stopped and waited to work on the decreases when I got home.
I've been making slow progress on my Virus Shawl. I like this one more every time I work on it. I think I will have to buy some more Jazz Handz Fusion Fibers for another crochet project. It's great to work with and the colors are perfect. I might even request some custom color combinations.
When I was packing for my trip, I packed these two balls of yarn and patterns, Myndie and Spindrift. I decided to make neither of these shawls and went my own way. I'll share that progress shortly.
Bosc Pear continues to progress slowly. This time I was knitting in the car as a passenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.