Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Walking in the Wilds

Don't let that title fool you, or the photos. These may look like I live in a wilderness and that is pretty far from the truth. Each of these was taken within 100 yards of a suburban neighborhood. Suburban neighborhoods within 30 miles of the nation's capital.
From young bucks...
to tiny does...
swimming turtles...
and flying things. Each of these can be found in the suburban areas where I live and work. Sometimes you can find Pokemon, too. The wild things are much harder to capture, even on film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.