Friday, September 9, 2016

Knitting and Crochet Update

I'm still making slow but steady progress on my Bosc Pear Shawl. Yarn is Hawthorne Fingering from Knit Picks.
I've decided that this super-fun, striping yarn called Vesper from Knitterly Things wants to be a hat. Specifically a Langfield hat. I bought this yarn on a whim and it has taken me forever to figure out what it wants to be. I hope this is the right answer.
I've started my first ever Virus Shawl. I followed a great tutorial on YouTube that I found through Ravelry. There are more tutorials out there so if one doesn't work for you I recommend you keep looking until you find one that does work. I'm using my beloved Jazz Handz Fusion Fiber for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.