Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Charity Quilting

I have not fallen off the charity quilting bandwagon. If you are local, you should definitely come check out the next meeting of Annapolis Quilts for Kids on March 18th (information on the location on the blog or Facebook. Sew, cut, donate fabric, provide shoulder rubs, whatever level of support you can for this great group that provides quilts to children and others in need.
This fun string quilt was a nice change of pace. Quilted with a simple meander.
This one will make a super hero fan happy. Quilted with a simple meander.
Big swirls cover this simple design.
Monday night there was some freezing rain. This was the view from my front door on Tuesday morning. I went right back inside and closed the door. Even the dogs didn't want to venture out.

2017 Charity Quilt Count: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.