Friday, March 24, 2017

Embroidered Projects

My Darling Husband handed me a couple bags (months and months ago) and asked me to add some embroidery to make them more interesting.
I have this great Carpe Noctem design from Urban Threads.
I embroidered the two bags with similar color combinations. The background on the smaller gray bag (on the right) was stitched in a fun variegated thread while the one on the left is a gray thread for the background stitching. I did consider holding onto one for myself.

Carpe Noctem

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.