Friday, February 16, 2018

Red Fish, Blue Fish!

I couldn't stop with the fish hats.
This time, I pulled a bunch red fabrics and got cutting and stitching. 
One fish is not as much fun as two, so here is a blue one. Aren't those fins fun?
Red Fish! That dorsal fin gives such a great mowhawk look.
Blue Fish!
Aren't they fun?

Make your own Choly Knight's wonderful Slouchy Fleece Fish Hat.

If you want to learn to work with fleece, you should really check out Choly Knight's blog Sew Desu Ne? You will find loads of free patterns to try out and great tutorials for working with fleece, minky, and felt to make both clothing and plush critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.