Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday Radomness

It seems I've been up to many things but have completed none of them. I cut out a bunch of blocks for the February Get It Done UFO Challenge 2018 project. It isn't ready for prime time, though.
I visited the Women in Military Service for America Memorial in Washington, DC. If you're in DC I do recommend it. Just a short walk from the Metro station.  
I painted a rock.  
I continued to make progress on my latest Linus shawl project. (this is a free pattern on Ravelry) 
And I trimmed a few dozen blocks.

I also attended the February meeting of the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild. Sadly, I did not win the block lottery. I did pick up the directions for the next mystery quilt which is exciting. I do love a good mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.