Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Charity Quilting

This past week I've spent a bunch of time on getting charity quilts quilted. I have a few that have waited a long time to become quilts.
This simple panel quilt was quick.

I pieced this one using some odd-sized bricks leftover from another project.
My meander has been getting a workout.
Fun tumbler quilt.
I'll take these back to Annapolis Quilts for Kids in April for binding.

2018 Charity Quilt Count: 24

Find your local Quilts For Kids by finding your local chapter on the Quilts for Kids website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.