Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Knitting Update

I haven't done one of these in a little while, so I figured it was about time.
First up, is my ugly sweater. I'm working on a (pattern: Just the Right Angle) cardigan that will use up a bunch of yarn Aunt Betty gave me. Or, that's the plan. I'm going to put several different colorways together without much care for matching. I'm calling it my ugly sweater. Right now, I'm working on the sleeves before I move on to the body of the sweater. So far I have cream, blue, and brown in both solids and variegated yarns. 
Next is a brioche hat made with two contrasting colors of Knit Picks Swish worsted. I wanted to practice some simple brioche before moving on to more detailed designs. This is the Brioche Basic Beanie.
There is at least one mistake about six rows back that is just going to stay where it is. 
This is the pre-blocked version of a Linus Shawl I made with a couple balls of unknown fiber.
I blocked it to take out some of the point and I think it is going make a great gift.

I have about a hundred other projects I want to make but I'm trying to keep the list of active projects around three at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.