Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Dice Bags

Sometimes I need a quick project. Something that doesn't take much time but makes me feel like I've accomplished something. That something was a pair of dice bags.
If you have a gamer in your life, are a gamer, or know someone that really wants a small bag, I recommend you check out this free pattern from Dragon Chow. Lindsay has shared this pattern under a creative commons 3.0 license. It is a great project to use up about a fat quarter of fabric and come away with a great little bag.

The cord is from the local big-box craft store sold to make survival bracelets. The cord locks I purchased from Strapworks.com. Strapworks is also a great source for bag hardware and straps (duh!).

If you would like to buy a dice bag, I have listed a few in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.