Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Blueberry Charm

How old is that fabric? Well, according to the label, this is from the December 2011 Moda Charm Pack Club. Fat Quarter Shop still has a charm pack club if you want to stock up for the next decade or so. 
I'm a big fan of webbing the top when sewing blocks into rows. New to the idea? Check Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville. Her great tutorial gives your the in, outs, and whys of webbing a quilt top. I mostly like it because I am less likely to make layout mistakes. 
The center of the quilt is ready for borders. I have a two 1-yard cuts of coordinating fabric to make the borders and binding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.