Monday, November 21, 2022

Getting Hexie with It

After a week of using the Sewline Water-Soluble Fabric Glue Pen I'm back to show you my progress. I would make a few of these most evenings. At the end of the week I had consumed the glue and basted 75 hexies. I think that's pretty good. I've changed the glue and am back at it. I wonder if I will get as many next week. Hopefully I will be close. That stack of fabric still needs to be basted. I already have more refills in my Amazon cart. Once I finish the basted I will be back to sewing flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.