Friday, November 18, 2022

Game Night: Marvel United

This past weekend we had friends over for dinner and games. We plated a couple games but this was the one with the best art. This is the She Hulk character. 
The game is Marvel United. We've played it a few times. Each time we seem to pick the wrong heroes once or twice before we can manage to beat the big bad. On this occasion I think we failed twice and decided to change games. 

The Marvel United game mat is an extra that you may be able to find at your local game shop. Support your local game shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.