Sunday, February 2, 2014

Die-cut Blooms

 
I started this quilt a few weeks ago.  I loaded it into the long arm and got stitching.  Even though I've been watching Angela Walters stitch up feathers, I wanted something a little more fun and playful for this quilt.  I mixed in swirls with my meander and I like the overall effect.
To get this one out of the UFO pile, I went ahead and finished the binding by machine.  Cringe if you want to.  I'm just glad it's done.  I added Quilts for Kids label and added it to the growing stack to take later this month.


1 comment:

  1. Becca, I love this idea! It uses scraps and gives some uniformity. Thank you for sharing knowledge about accuquilt. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I can not respond to your comment.