Thursday, February 6, 2014

For the Love of the Half-Square Triangle Block

I keep seeing all these great patterns for quilts celebrating love.  On Wednesday I didn't like the look of the weather so I stayed in to sew. I'm not a fan of freezing rain and icy roads.
I dug around in my stash and found some charm packs I've had for a while, the coordinating fabrics and an idea.  This is Always & Forever by Deb Strain for Moda.  When I got these charm packs as part of the my monthly club through the Fat Quarter Shop, I was a  little let down since there were so many duplicates of the prints.  For this project, though, they're perfect!
I did up my design in EQ7 and got to sorting the white, pink and red charms.  I did entirely too much math for this one. I think I started this too late in the day so it seemed like it took forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.