Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Angora Bunnies

This post is just a little peek at these bunnies.  They were too cute to not take a picture of.
There were very tame and the woman doing the demonstration would just pick one up and spin fibers she picked right off the rabbit.  The rabbits were a little nervous because of all the attention, but they were very interested in people.  I missed it with the camera, but one bunny stood up on its hind legs and almost waved at everyone.
These are not the only pictures I took at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, just the first pictures I'm sharing.
I will share pictures from the working dogs demonstration.  The working dogs are my favorite part of sheep and wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.