Friday, May 23, 2014

In the Post: Superior Threads

Just a quick post to show you some of the fun that showed up in the mail this week.
I ordered some more thread form Superior Threads.  This time I wanted to try out their spun poly for use on the serger.  I ordered the color cards for future reference and five spools from the Try Me special.  I don't get to pick the colors but I do get five cones of thread to try out.  I also popped another cone of Magnifico in the shopping cart with that amazing orange So Fine!  I'll let you know how I like this thread once I get a chance to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.