Saturday, May 24, 2014

Quilt as Desired: All Dressed Up

Bow-tie top c. 1940, Quilter:  Sue Papalia, Warren, Pennsylvania,www.zanykreations.com.  Each little flower is different and has its own personality. 
I love the fancy feathers on this.  They become these fanciful wreaths in each quartet of blocks.  So different from some other feathers.  The rest of it just makes me think I need to practice my ruler-work some more.  

Please check out Mary Kerr's site to see the schedule of when and where these quilts will be throughout the year.  My photographs do not do them justice.

1 comment:

  1. That is lovely work! I'm always drawn to the diamond patterns. I should probably use it once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.