Monday, September 22, 2014

In The Mail Monday: Fashionary in Red

I'm not sure how I first found out about Fashionary.  They created a wonderful fashion drawing notebook that is great for keeping notes for your next garment without having to draw the figure.
I bought one of these for a friend of mine  She is much more interested in garment sewing than I am.  I thought this would be a good resource for her.  I bought her one of the bright pink candy pops.
After reviewing the front matter of her copy I knew I had to buy one for myself.  Great notes on all sorts of fashion details are included in the front of the book.  If you are serious about keeping your ideas in a notebook but don't want to draw the female figure you should totally check these out (they also sell a version with the male figure).
If you know me you know I'm in love with the color red.  Thankfully, Fashionary makes a notebook in my favorite color!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I keep thinking I want to try garments because it seems so much faster than quilting, but I have yet to do so. One day.. maybe... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.