Friday, January 22, 2016

A Day On, Not a Day Off

I spent the majority of the Monday holiday working on charity quilts.
I used some inherited 9-patch blocks to make some dancing 9-patches. This pattern is free from Bonnie Hunter on her blog Quiltville.
They sewed up quickly into this fun quilt. Quilted and ready for binding.
I also quilted this charity quilt made by another member of the Annapolis Quilts for Kids.
A fun disappearing 9-patch made by another member of Annapolis Quilts for Kids.
The final quilt of the day was this simple big-blocks quilt sewn by another member of Annapolis Quilts for Kids. These last three quilts were handed over to another member of Annapolis Quilts for Kids for the binding and labels to be attached.

New year, new quilts for charity. What have you stitched up this year? I'd love to hear about it in the comments! Learn more about Quilts for Kids and find a chapter near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.