Monday, January 18, 2016

Catnip Fishes!

I know I've talked about Urban Threads before but I just love their designs.
A friend at work is taking on the generous task of cat-sitting for a friend. A two-year long affair where the kitties are moving to her house. I decided that I needed to try to help the kitties with their move and new environs by giving them something fun. This fun design is a stuffie that you can make with a little bit of catnip to make it a fun toy. I used the smaller of the two sizes and was able to make two at a time with my 4"x 4" hoop.
Urban Threads supplies a project tutorial so you don't have to worry one little bit about how it all goes together. I was going to make a pair of fishes. But then I wanted pink fishes.
Then I thought I needed more colors of fishes. I ended up with a dozen little fishes to stuff with a pinch of catnip and a bit of fluff. If we're lucky, we'll get a photo of the kitties and their toys. I think I need to make a bunch more and send them around to all my friends with kitties. They are quick and easy and fun.

Have you found any great in-the-hoop designs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.