Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What's in a Wallet

I've been looking for something that I can use as alternate for my handbag. (To be honest, I also need to make myself a new handbag, but that is for another day.
I poked around and found that there was a fun looking wallet pattern available for free from Sew Desu Ne? A Curiously Cute Craft Blog. I decided to download it and give it a try. If you haven't checked out the blog you totally should. Great projects that are both cute and fun. The most recent big project was a quilt along for an amazing mermaid-themed quilt.
I won't go into the details of construction. For that you can go download your own copy of the pattern. I did want to show you some of the great features. It has room for several credit/debit cards; six total slots but they will hold more than a single card. Mine holds my Galaxy S4 quite nicely in the paper-money pocket.
The whole thing stays closed with a snap. I used one of my metal snaps to secure the flap.
On the back it has a zippered pocket to hold your change. Yet another zipper from ZipIt Zipper Supply on Etsy.
The size fits easily in my hand.
I recommend you go check out this and other patterns available from Sew Desu Ne?

I will definitely revisit this pattern and maybe make some modifications to make it suit my needs. I'll be sure to share the results. Do you have a favorite wallet pattern? I'd like to hear about it. Leave your comments and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.