Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Charity Quilting

I pieced a couple string block quilts and finally got around to quilting them.
I really like being able to use such small pieces of fabric to make a quilt. So little waste when making string blocks, alternating them with solid blocks helps stabilize the center of the quilt. Once finished, these quilts are headed to the Annapolis Quilts for Kids.

Want to make your own string blocks? Check out Bonnie Hunter's great String Quilting Primer.

2018 Charity Quilt Count: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.