Friday, April 13, 2018

Spring has Arrived

I haven't been up to much this past week.
I did win the block lottery during the last guild meeting. I shared my blocks last month. Now I just need to decide what to do with them all. Check out the free tutorial by Samelia's Mum to make your own applique tulips.
I think spring has finally arrived in Virginia. The daffodils are in full bloom.
The deer are out and about.
The squirrels are still chasing each other about. 
Even the trees are in bloom. I took these photos on my afternoon walks this week. I can't resist a pretty flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.