Friday, April 20, 2018

Charity Quilting

A couple of the charity quilts I finished this week were constructed, quilted, and bound by me. This doesn't happen often, so I wanted to crow about it a little. This is my binding attached to the back and pulled to the front for a quick machine finish. Curious how I machine finish my binding? Check out my Binding Tips and Tricks page.
Once that binding was done, I attached the label. I love these little labels from Quilts for Kids.
I'm going to need another bag to carry all these to the Annapolis Quilts for Kids meeting on Saturday. If you're in the area, you should check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.