Monday, April 16, 2018

Improv Piecing

More progress on my Improv Piecing Project. I finished piecing and trimming all the blocks. Then I spent a bunch of time rearranging the blocks until I came up with a setting I liked.
When that was done, I sewed up the rows and added a border. The border ended up being a little scrappier than I planned, but that seems to fit the overall design. Next step: quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment.